let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around South Okanagan Area
Attention Developers! Subdivision potential on this .8 acre LAKEVIEW site located in Wiltse area. The current owner has drawings for a 4 lot subdivision but take your ideas to The City to maximize density on this unique property. The 3 bedroom, 2 bath 1,934 square foot home is currently rented and the tenants would like to stay.
Best valued building lot in Penticton. Located close to the center of town, this Pineview Estates lot offers two frontages and is approximately 46' wide by 76' deep. Services are at the lot line and plans are available for a walk-out rancher styled home. Bareland strata fees of $65/month covers road maintenance, street lights, and park upkeep.
Amazing finishes in this top floor condo located in a great location at Apex Mountain Resort. Beautifully remodeled with Italian Plaster throughout, pellet fireplace, in-floor radiant heat, concrete countertops and sinks, single stringer space saving stairs, lofted bedrooms, vaulted ceilings and a view of the mountain to top it off! Just a short walk across the parking lot to the village and steps to the skat...
BEST VALUE ON THE HILL!! Optimal ski-in/ski-out location in the heart of the Village! With quick possession available, this property is ready for your family’s winter adventures! With views right up the hill in all directions, enjoy a glass of wine while the kids have a blast on the T-Bar! Flexibility is maximized with two units in one, and a lockout door between. Kitchen, dining and living area, and 4-piece ...Listed by RE/MAX PENTICTON REALTY
Welcome to Pier 14. Located in beautiful Summerland BC, connected to the famous OASIS DEVELOPMENT. These 12 units are currently under construction and due to be completed summer of 2023. This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with an island kitchen and large private 36'6 x 7'8 terrace. The location can’t be beat with beaches and yacht club next door and just a few mins drive into town for all your shopping needs! Ca...Listed by CHAMBERLAIN PROPERTY GROUP
Easy living in this 2017, 4 bedroom, 3 bath end unit townhouse with double garage and fully fenced backyard where strata looks after all the gardening! This unit was upgraded with quartz countertops throughout, hot water on demand, central vacuum, and higher end flooring. The main floor offers a spacious open kitchen, living and dining area with a huge island and separate back bar. The top floor has 3 bedroom...
CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO! Enjoy picking fresh cherries & apricots right from the trees in your very private backyard or indulge around the fire roasting marshmallows with the kids. This 0.5 acre is minutes to the sandy shoreline of Skaha lake beach & the KVR trail for dog walking or bike riding. Many new updates like: bathrooms, flooring, windows, lower level is entirely remodeled. Spacious kitchen w/ doors to a l...Listed by EXP REALTY (PENTICTON)
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015